Wow...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

 




Ok so i've officially realized how much of nerd i am. Lately i've been wanting to read the Scarlet Letter again...yes not because my english teacher said so but because I actually kina just want to read it. I'm not even in highschool anymore...or college for that matter right now lol...But yea I do. It was my favorite one that I had to read when I was in Mrs. Kramers class junior year. Lol wow I'm such a nerd...does anyone else have random nerdy tendencys??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new poems, keep them comin! And yup I have them every once in a while...I'll get the random urge to look up WWII junk and study it in detail.

Heather Feather said...

lol yay!! thanks for the feedback and thats cool...planes or like anything to do with WWII?