A Random Poem...

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

 



Crickets chirp outside my window
playing a symphony enticing me in their
magical tongue to come out and join the
charade.
Once outside I hear the maestros begin
again with their music while shy geckos
crawl out from beneath rocks ready to
dance to the still summer beat.
Firflies come and put on a fantastic light
show scintillating, with their short forms dancing to and
fro creating magical designs pulsing to the
rhythm of my heart.
My ears suddeny detect someone calling me
drawing me back from the portal I stepped
into and back into bed from the magic
of Summer's Eve.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats a maestro? scintillating? lol im just kidn that is perty kewl most people are shocked and amazed when i tell them this but i actually like reading poetry :o

Heather Feather said...

no way...i'm impressed truly lol do you write it?

Anonymous said...

i write some lyrics but you cant really call them poetry lol

AimiBelle said...

Oh...this is a darling poem! I wanna read more of your work!!!

Friggy said...

This is another beautiful poem by the awesome feather. I like it keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.