After such a long time...

Thursday, November 29, 2007

 

I think ive forgotten how to type. Its been so long i think my the letters on the keys of my ancient keyboard have long since faded away...lol just kdding but yea i totally just got in a random mood and was like i should go check my blog so yea here i am... and i totally just saw a blog that i wrote like exactly a year ago which is a weird feeling. Anyways OMWord! The funniest thing happened the other day. Ok i think most of you were in school when it started snowing on the first day like hard core snowing on i think monday maybe not but watever i was at work at sears portrait studio (for those of you who didnt know i work dere and i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it) Lol My friend sara came like rushing out from outside and was like freakin out that it was snowing. I didnt believe her so i ran to our sliding automatic doors to the rite of the studio and was so overexcited that i forgot they were sliding doors and not the kind you push....so yea i ran rite SMACK into and yea i BROKE it. The door and the glass pane beside it like popped out of socket i guess and yea it was bad. Then tall scary man walked out and was like omg and he scared me so just kina took off back to work....yea it was very funny and sara still teases me for it. So anyways that was just a little story to brighten your day and make you laf a little bit...if my pain pain brings you joy then so be it...;D
Mucho Wuv
Heather

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

omg about time you bloged again and lol at you not only running into the door but hahahahaha you BROKE it

Friggy said...

Ok where's my padded room and white coat I think I've officially lost it. The fiery place of doom froze over and pigs are flying I repeat the pigs are flying and oh noes Heather put something on her blog!

Heather Feather said...

o the humanity!!!! didja actually read it?

Friggy said...

No, lol I'm workin on it though piece by piece, lol can't believe you actually broke the door!!!

Friggy said...

I've lost my insanity... It's just not right lol! I read it, very nice lol.