God's Heartbeat

Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Wow its been a really long time since ive been up here. Ive been super duper busy so i havent had time to like randomly put up a blog and for all who read this: my humblest apologies. Wow last night service got me thinking even if it didnt anyone else. Brother Guidroz was seriously annointed as he preached about tithe not being about money because its not like God is in need or anything but about him being first in our life ya know da boss. It made tithing an entirely new concept to me at least. Before I have been kinda lax about it. I mean dont get me wrong I paid it but maybe just not like the first of my money and not like the service after I got my check or anything (im a pretty forgetful person lol) But yea it was really awesome! Moving on to other news I hope everyones been inviting like no other to Frienship Sunday and for once im glad to be short because im so going to try and pass for a kid and get on one of the moonbouncer-thingies!!! LOL But seriously Im uber excited and I hope everyone I invited will come and get a feel for how much love is in this church. It says in the Bible ( I think in John but as I said Im a forgetful person) that "by this shall all men know ye are my disciples: that ye have love one toward another." And the two greatest commandments are Love the Lord your God with all thine heart and Love your neighbor as thyself soooooooo....Obviously God knows that everyone wants to feel loved and the greates witness to this hurting world is someone who loves them period. No not what they do or condoning it, but loving them in spite or their sin. After all God first loved us "while we were yet sinners." Its only right to bestow that same love to everyone else. If you have a problem with that: check your holyghost. Ya know its kinna funny way back in the Bible days everyone needed to be healed of their afflictions of the body. Most of the miracles you hear and read about in the Bible are Jesus or Him using his disciples to heal the diseased. However in all of our advancements and affluence today especially in America its not so much our bodies that need healing so much but I think more of the mind. I cant tell you a lot of people that are in desperate need for God to heal their blindness or some other ailment or they'll end up beggars on the street...at least when you can compare it to the number of people I can tell you about that are hurting in their minds. Stress Suicide, pain and emptiness consume thousands of people around me and everyone else. O that God would give us his eyes to be able to see beyond their mask and into what he sees deep inside the heart! Their pain their misery and to be able to hear how they cry out for something. I mean no I dont condone the drunks who stare down an empty bottle in the wee hours but THEY'RE TRYING CHURCH!!! For something, someone to give them hope ya know? They really are hurting and trying church, please pray that God will give us such sensitivity to lead us and allow us to see and hear what He does when he sees them. Otherwise that drunk will keep staring dazed and hopeless and waiting for the alcohol to erase his misery and the druggie will just wander trying but never finding. Its not hopeless church! We are the light of the world and salt of the earth! Just pray. We already know that souls is Gods heartbeat so it is His will. Just ask for Him to lead you and I know someone will be reached!!!
Mucho Love and Laughs
Heather Feather

3 comments:

Linda Elms said...

WOW Heather! You are so right! SOULS....SOULS.....SOULS! People are the heart-beat of God. Thank you for "keeping them" in our attention!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

man you gota quit it!! ur rly makn me start to think!!! owwwwwww my head!!!! lol!! that was rly gud!!!!!

Heather Feather said...

haha thanks guys i like to know someone reading my blogs LOL! Love you too sis elms and kevin you always crack me up!