My Internal Debate

Thursday, February 1, 2007

 




Ok so for everyone that who doesnt know since like august ive been working at little caesars which is an absolutely fantastic job. I mean i was praying for one on Tuesday august 9th (b/c i had been looking for EVER) and the next day i went up to little caesars and automatically got the job. Yea i dont even think i had to fill out an application or anything. So i cant complain about it at all. However i usually work like 33 hours or so a week and we're not allowed to take the weekends off. ever. So i havent gone to anything involving the youth except seperated and even that i didnt get to go to until 11 at night and a half hour after we returned i had to go in. So I guess my huge debate is i want another job that'll let me off for youth or something but i dont even know if those exist. I really miss youth and all but i only have like a half a year left anyways so i dont even know im making too big a deal out of it. I feel like im caught in b/t wanting to enjoy being a young person while I can and having to give it up for what seems necessary. Bleh my brains in a muddle!!!! Lol anyways everyone who reads please pray for some clear-head-i-ness for me!



Mucho Love and Laughs

Heather Feather

(Confused? Yea me too lol)

5 comments:

andrew said...

hey wats up? this is andy. um how do i get some one to look at my blog? i just got one and i dont have any one on there. is there some secret button that i dont know about? how do i tell people about it?

Gene Holley said...

Heather, I would look for a job that allowed you to be at youth on Friday's. You really don't just have a few more months, because you will still be involved with youth stuff for a long time. You can look while you are working. If you really desire it, God will help you find one. He wants you to be as strong as you can be. From my experience of being a youth minister, those who made youth a priority were better off in the long run. There is a strength being part of the group and you are only young once. You will work for the rest of your life. Didn't mean to preach a whole sermon, but I feel very strong about this subject! I will be praying for you and your decision.

Linda Elms said...

Heather, Bro. Gene is SO RIGHT! You still are a part of the youth group even though you graduate from high school. Also, there are younger ones that need you there on Friday night. They always look up to the older ones of the group. Go and make a difference in someone's life!! Bro. Andrew and Sis. Mandy also want your help. I better quit before I preach a "message". LOL! Pray and God will open the right door for the right job and you'll be able to be at Youth Activities.

Friggy said...

Obey your elders.... that's all I can say. And you kno I'm not joking right now, cause we've had this discussion before.

Anonymous said...

Great work.