H-o-t-a-n-d-s-w-e-a-t-y

Saturday, June 14, 2008

 

And thats how you spell camp. WOOOOOOOHOOOO!!! Lol ok its not bad. The services definetly make up for it and I'm am super psyched this year! The past while has just seem to really hard/struggling for me so camp is definetly a chance for a breather to just soak God in for a solid week and yea I dont really know if anyone else is but I really can't wait. Last year I did not did not did NOT want to go just because I thought I was too old and didnt really see the fun side of it anymore like I did when I was a kid. But I ended going and wow seriously it was like every night was an explosion. Normally Monday and Tuesday is just kinda everyone warming up and then by Wednesday we actully have church but last year like I said it was just amazing. So this year I'm gonna jump off in faith and spend the 125$ and see what God does. I know our youth group has been kina struggling regardless if any of the older people have actually noticed or not so this year I'm going to do something that I havent done in soooooo long. Which is sad but I'm going to. I'm going to fast. I havent done that (on purpose anyway) since the big youth ones we used to do when I was in Bro. Genes youth group which was like 5 or 6 years ago so yea I'd say its time. I know prayer and fasting really doesnt seem like much but I read in the Bible thats how God wanted in done and thats how the apostles did and they were described as men who "turned their world upside down". So If you would I would appreciate it if someone else will do it with me. ANYONE. Please. Pick a day or two to fast for camp with me. I dont even care if its on the same day but I really really want to see God put a passion and hunger inside of our youth group. It's easy to sit by apathetic. None of us are involved in anything practically cept for a couple (dont think i'm counting you out) and I'm not waiting anymore. Anyways i love you all witha passion of a thousand snapping turtles so mwah and have a good day!!!!! Don't forget to pick a day to fast please!! Lol you might want to write it on your hand to b/c I always forget and reach over to eat something and ya know how that ruins everything LOL
Bubbles *glub glub*

3 comments:

Friggy said...

Okay, um... I know your gonna like... HATE me, but... I can't go. I have to work.... Ya... I didn't turn my form in yet anyway, and I'd have to pay extra. Which I really don't feel like spending the money I'm sposed to be saving to buy a car. Anyway, I'll prolly tell you this at church tonite anyway. Love you? lol

Heather Feather said...

asdfasdasdasdasdasdasdasdqwe wase wqe qda Sd aSD q !!!!!!!!

Friggy said...

In other words, you hate my guts and you're gonna kill me... one of these days... BUT you still love me. Am I right?